A- LEGAL NOTICE
I. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following information:
1.- The entity:
TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS SL , B98939697 Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia Volume 10434 Book 7715 Folio 114 Sheet V-179814,
Ronda Auguste and Louis Lumière 23, Centro empresarial Lumière, NAVE 15, Parque Tecnológico, Paterna, Comunidad Valenciana 46980 EN
It is currently responsible for the operation, management and operation of the website: https://www.tsetechnology.com/
2.- If you want to contact us you can do it through the telephone number +34 663572777 or through the following email address: GPD@tsetechnology.com
II. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. In general, the contents, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements (texts, graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible of protection) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, owned by TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L, by itself or as assignee of these rights.
2. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph are forbidden. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out with the express written authorization of TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L. and, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the intellectual property rights of TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L..
In this sense, the User is authorized, solely and exclusively, for the private and personal use of the contents of the Web site, provided that the intellectual and industrial property rights are respected. Under no circumstances may the User remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed.
3. In no case it will be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial cession of these rights by TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L. or, in its case, collaborators.
Consequently, it is not allowed to remove, avoid or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L or its owners included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms that could be included in the contents.
4. On the other hand, the distinctive signs (trademarks, commercial names) appearing in this Web site are protected by industrial property rights, and the use or manipulation of any of these is forbidden, unless expressly authorized in writing by TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L, or by the natural or legal person who is the owner of the distinctive signs displayed.
III. EXONERATION OF RESPONSIBILITY OF TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L.
TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L will not be responsible, in general, for the inappropriate use of the Web site. Users must make an appropriate use of the Web in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, and shall not be held liable for any improper use.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies. – TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L. will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service caused by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
Regarding the access by third parties to its system – TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but will not be responsible for the actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the mentioned data.
Regarding the accuracy of the information – The information contained in the site has been prepared exclusively for informative purposes and has no official value, except when so indicated.
The existing information and contents may be changed or withdrawn without prior notice. Likewise, improvements or changes may be made to the products, services, design or programs used for its operation at any time and without prior notice.
(Updated on April 01, 2022)
In this section we inform you how we treat the data of people who have a relationship with our organization. Starting with our principles:
– We do not ask for personal information, unless it is necessary to provide you with the services you require from us.
– We never share personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law, it is necessary to provide the service or we have your express authorization.
– Your data will always be treated with a level of protection appropriate to the legislation on data protection, and we will not subject them to automated decisions without expressly informing you.
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
– Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD).
If you are under fourteen years of age we kindly ask you not to provide us with your data without parental consent.
In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights (LO 3/2018), the Customer consents to the controller:
TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS SL, B98939697 Registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia Volume 10434 Book 7715 Folio 114 Sheet V-179814,
Ronda Auguste and Louis Lumière 23, Centro empresarial Lumière, NAVE 15, Parque Tecnológico, Paterna, Comunidad Valenciana 46980 ES.
For the treatment of the data provided on this website.
If you want to contact us you can do it through the telephone number Nº +34 66357277777 or through the following email address: GPD@tsetechnology.com
We inform you that we are currently working to ensure privacy in the treatment of your personal data. We have updated our
PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process the information provided to us by interested parties in order to manage the services you have contracted and maintain contact with customers.
ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA:
The personal data we process comes from the interested party itself.
CATEGORIES OF DATA:
The data processed through the web are: Name and e-mail address.
For web users: 3 years, to maintain business contact with you.
The data will be kept as long as the professional relationship with you is maintained, and where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Data from accounting books, invoices and bank documents.
Term for commercial purposes, which will be 6 years as established by the Commercial Code, and the term for tax purposes, established in 4 years by the General Tax Law.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
▪ Consent granted by the owner of the data: for the management of queries sent through the web.
▪ Legitimation by execution of a contract: for the management and shipment of products.
▪ Data processing in compliance with a legal obligation.
TRANSFER OF DATA: No data will be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligation, and in cases where it is necessary or appropriate for the effectiveness of the management to be carried out.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA:
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the data controller is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, TECNOLOGY SOLUTIONS EXPERTS S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the data controller.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA:
Telephone no.: +34 663572777
Email address: GPD@tsetechnology.com
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
We inform you that we have adopted in our information system the technical and organizational measures legally required, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding, as far as possible, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.